I am Katherine Belle Hartling, but most people call me “Kat”. I am currently a student in Philosophy at the CUNY Graduate Center in NYC. I am pictured here at the top of half dome, one of the most grueling day hikes I have ever taken. My areas of interest include Neuro-aesthetics, Buddhist Metaphysics, and perception theory. I am also a student of hula-hooping, outdoor adventuring, computer repair, coffee and all that is fun in life. This semester I am teaching my first class at the Fashion Institute of Technology in NYC, it is Introductory Ethics course. If I meet you in person, I might ask you what your favorite Beatles song is, I think that says a lot about a person.
- rrrick likes this
- parlatorio reblogged this from looksphilosophical
- relativedemensions reblogged this from looksphilosophical
- ihavenoneedforgoodsouls likes this
- cloud2013 reblogged this from looksphilosophical
- inline-skates reblogged this from looksphilosophical
- peopleandthingsthatwentbefore submitted this to looksphilosophical